Carl Cox didn't show because of sickness and Derrick came on and played what
he says was the best party since his old MI days in the back. He did the
lights and blacked out the room and played this remix of The Climax with the
poetry - off the hook. Herdest played real nice in the front, as did Gene,
and Kevin played briefly. Derrick's set definitely made up for the rained
out festival, it was very special.