I'm sorry you haven't liked more recent BDP. I really think
you should listen to Ken's deeply again. He's kept things
on a mystical vibe that Plaid as a duo have largely
abandoned. Check out the live in toronto tape for a glimpse
of Black Dog solo, shouldn't be too hard to find if you
look. \
...also www.dogsquad.com  -- there's forums and a chat room
now. dope

 wuz written: