I just picked up Netzwerk Florida on Psi49net...co-produced by Rother.
Good stuff..

Lucien

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 9:53 AM
To: Mario Atienza
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Rother...

Psi49net is the label he runs - http://www.psi49net.de/

MEK

                      Mario Atienza

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       Dennis DeSantis
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 313 <313@hyperreal.org>
                      .es>                     cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [313]
Rother...
                      02/21/02 06:27 AM

 He also released One album under the name Litte Computer People -"
Electro
Pop" (2001) for label Psi49net

  Dennis DeSantis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió: > >What about
Anthony Rother? I haven't heard anything of him since 2000 ...

> He did 2 EPs as Family Lounge for Kanzleramt, Get Pretty Baby and
Still
> Pretty Baby...I like 'em both.

He also released 4 EPs and 2 CDs of experimental remix stuff under the
name
Psi Performer on the Kanzleramt sub-label k2o, as well as one big CD on
Kanzleramt under the same name. The k2o website is still under
construction
but you can get all the info (and sound clips) at www.kanzleramt.com.

Dennis DeSantis

Yahoo! Messenger!
 Comunicación instantánea gratis con tu gente.