Hello,

Lawrence Burden will be joining me Current this Saturday. We are going to discuss Octave One's new hit single, Black Water. Lawrence will bring the new Black Water "strings" remix of the single and debut it on the show. We are also going to go back through the Octave One and Random Noise Generation back catalogue and relive the stories behind those records. I hope you will join us this Saturday.

Current is a radio show dedicated to promoting the finest electronic
music from Detroit and  across the globe. Current broadcasts in the
Detroit/Windsor metropolitan area on Saturday evenings from Midnight
to Two AM on CJAM 91.5 FM. Current can be heard across the planet in
streaming format at: http://zeus.uwindsor.ca/cjam/index.html

Take care,
Mike Taylor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]