----- Original Message -----
From: "Alexandres Lugo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED] Org'" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 2:57 AM
Subject: [313] UR at Porter Street

> This was by far one of the best shows I've seen in  Detroit in a long
> time...
>
> Shame on anyone living in Detroit for not seeing this.
>
> Porter Street has it going on .......recognize...........
>
> Even Mad Mike and Pennington was having a good time! Eric was there as
well
> (DJ Bone)....
>
> I know a lot of people on this list are not in Detroit but those that are
> have no excuse...let's do this...!

Is anyone else noticing this recurring "best show I've seen in Detroit in a
long time" response to Porter Street gigs almost every week now? The only
reason I can think there shouldn't be a long line to get in is b/c there's
some good competition from Necto, which also seems to be going great, but
this is in Ann Arbor! Porter Street is a great venue with good sound, good
drinks and very importantly, a good crowd. Look at these lineups! This seems
like the cure to the weary club-goers ills in Detroit. Thursdays or not, if
I was in Detroit I'd be there in an instant - it's not like it's on a
Tuesday... I haven't heard a single bad review. You guys are making me
jealous.

Tristan
http://www.mp313.com <- Music
http://www.metrotechno.net <- DC techno + more