http://precisionweb.com/

_pete

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 10:18 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] hearing loss?

Hiya - I remember a while back there was a rather lengthy discussion about
hearing loss, tinnitus, and earplugs/sound filters for DJs. Anyone have any
experience using some of these plugs while DJing? I am concerned about
recent developments in my right ear from extensive headphone use but have
yet to go to my doctor about it (making appointment today). Anyone have
websites where I can purchase some specialty earplugs?

Thanks
MEK