i like more seeing then hearing her play

:)

isis, she is called..

At 25-2-2002 +0000 16:00, you wrote:
Following on from that,  maybe some of the Dutch and Belgian contingent on
here may be able to help...

I heard a mix by a female Dutch DJ called 100% Esis (or something like that)
on London's Kiss FM a couple of years back which mixed the likes of 16b,
Mills and others in a quick half hour mix. Anybody heard of her or seen her
play?

Cheers

Toby