There are a few small monthly magazines that tell you what's happening, my
favorite being UrbanFlyer.

Womb, in Shibuya, has a big techno night once a month www.womb.co.jp and the
Liquid Room in Shinjuku has big stuff, too. Of course, you'll have to check
out Maniac Love, in Harajuku (I think) that has DJ Wada from Co-Fusion every
friday night.