Hi list,

I hope you have been enjoying the electrospecial at the Technotourist site for the last three weeks. Up untill now we put up interviews with ADULT. Anthony Rother and Ectomorph.

Let me be the one to tell you that you'll have to be a bit patient for the final interview in the series. Due to deadline fever and extreme fatigue I'll have to work on the last feature this weekend instead of getting it online by tomorrow. BUT, let me assure you, the act involved is certainly worth waiting for! Just keep track of the Technotourist site, it will surface soon enough.

John

http://www.technotourist.org