From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 11:43 AM
To: Maarten Baute; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] strings of life

I swear, strings.... and jaguar are the most remixed songs
 ever... almost every time I am out I hear a new version
 somewhere..

maybe that says something about how cultured I am :)

-Joe

me and my questions...

So, i heard this remix of strings of life this saturday
 (played by smos and
baby b, two belgian dj´s). It sounded very new, happy and
 latin-like (with
e-piano).. Does anyone have a clue wich remix this could
 be?

Another Question:
Is the record "Pepe Bradock - Atom Funk" ever remixed?
I heard Derrick May play a track with the same sounds...

Thanks,
Maarten