I'm auctioning several Detroit vinyl releases on eBay (auctions end after
10:40pm PST on Sunday). The link below takes you to my list of auctions or
search by my seller name on eBay, jpbagdonas:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&us
erid=jpbagdonas&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

No reserves, buyer pays actual shipping costs, and I will ship
internationally.

X-Ray (D.May&J.Atkins) Let's Go- Transmat 01
H&R Interface vinyl EP on Cetron
The Martians Ramifying Parallels EP Atom Comm
The Pump Panel To The Sky Remix EP -Missile 9
Hysterical Systems EP- Kickin Records
Eddie Flashin Fowlkes -Groovin EP- Tresor
dbit/sandylevine/kero-Live Wire Rec Detroit
Chimera Valley of the Spirits EP on Rephlex
The 5th Magnitude Fase 1 Vinyl EP on Nitric
Navid Divan Vol.0.3 Vinyl EP Planet Source 04
Vector B.Q. Wave Plast Trax 03 Vinyl EP
Tronic Men (Laidback Luke+) Subspace 12"
Jeff Mills-The Purpose Maker EP (AXIS 11)
Structure -The Black Smoke EP-Surface 08
K Hand Global Warning vinyl EP Warp Records
808 State's Olympic '93/Plan 9 12"
Digitek 4 (Motorcity Electro Company-001)
Japanese Telecom rmxs- Perspects, Assault,etc
Digitek- Batteries Not Included EP (MCEC-02)
Quest-Hell on Earth-Machine Code Records
Alien Sex Fiend-Evolution rmxs-13th Moon Rec.
Feedback vinyl EP on Planet Rhythm UK (002)
Carl Finlow & Daz Quayle- il.ek.tro EP- Klang
Voice Stealer (Carl Finlow) EP- Subvert Rec.
Aubrey Solid Groove EP (SG 10)
DBX (Dan Bell)Bleep EP-Accelerate
Memory Foundation- Your Last Chance EP-Mplant
Bang the Party EP feat. Derrick May- Transmat
Christopher Just-Brand New Good For You-Petra
Stacey Pullen- Kosmic Messenger- Eclipse Rec.
Herwig Maurer Cyklik 12" Telepathic Records
Alter Ego- Lycra RMX EP- Harthouse Records
Johnny Fiasco- Spectrum EP- Penetrate 01

Thanks! JP