----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Sicko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Phonopsia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: [313] Trainspotting HBO

> missed that one ... during what segment?

Erm, I had a little too much fun last night and I'm having trouble recalling
the specifics. I think it was when Claire was watching the Mom's sister do
Tai Chi. It may have been one of the parts when they were looking at her
art. It was just the "ambient" intro to one of the songs which played for
maybe 20 seconds (my copy was stolen so I can't verify the tune). It had
guitar in it. Last week they had Yo La Tengo. As if it wasn't evident from
watching the show, someone's got good taste. :)

Tristan
Upcoming Gigs:
4/14/02 - Filler @ Blue Room, Adams Morgan, DC
http://www.mp313.com <- Music