> Hi list,
> i managed to get my hands on some of John's music - amazing & sofisticated
> stuff!
> I see (on the net) that he hasn't released anything lately, does anyone know
> what he is up to? Any new releases?
>
> [ fab. ]
> [ www.negative-industries.com ]

Considering the sheer volume of material John released in the last 18 months
I was kind of glad he took a short break (to save my bank balance if nothing
else!)- he has another album for deFocus ready and I believe another album
for his own label and Pallete recently issued a CD compilation with some of
his finer moments- also check out his recent releases with Fabrice Lig on
Seventh City

Jason Brunton
Iridite