So maybe it's the grey day here in NYC but I've been in the mood to listen to a
lot of the Tea Time sessions from Groovetech lately. If any of you guys haven't
checked out Alex Pattersons sets on his show give the archives a listen. I saw
him spin here in NYC at the Knitting Factory a few months ago and it was good
but his show gets really abstract sometimes. For an example and 313 connection
check out the March 7th show at around 13 minutes and listen for a few tracks.
The man would really fit a DEMF slot well.

back to the show,

-d