>speaking of rip, rig and panic, is anyone here familiar with float-up cp?

I'm a huge pop group/rip rig & panic/pigbag/new age steppers fan but have
found NO float-up cp records.  If anyone knows of in-print CD comps with
some float-up cp let me know - I've had no luck finding the vinyl after 10
years of looking...

mark
p.s. anyone in chicago that is into this kind of music that is looking to
play in a band that is in this vein please say 'hi' off list.