I got a copy of this from Christiaan at RH last weekend. I played the Titonton track last saturday, it is the best thing on the sampler. The Double Helix material is quite lovely as well.

mt

From: Andy Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313 List <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: [313] Titonton/Rush Hour
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:32:21 +1200

> Speaking of Titonton, I heard he has a single on Archive Records coming out.
> Can't wait!!

He's got one due on Rush Hour too... a nice little tune.

Speaking of Rush Hour, there's a recent live DJ set of Titonton's on their
site (www.rushhour.nl) which I haven't been able to get to work. Has anyone
else had problems with accessing their audio?

And keep an eye out for this one, out this  month:
[RH 010] DOUBLE HELIX ³Funxtiles EP²
A nice noodly Detroit jazz thang :)

Andy