dan sicko said:
It actually says Drexciya!!!
I know!  But it doesn't say "Drexciya (live)"????

as mentioned in the interview on technotourist, i assume this is the first drexciyan dj performance.

stewart said:
Why did I have to start dating a girl whose not into techno and whose birthday
is on the 25th May and who expects me to be here for her this year after I blew
her off to go to Detroit last year? Tell me, why??? :)

stewart, it's time to sever some ties...;P what do you see in this girl?? :P (im very kidding man..)

catherine eberhardt said:
Hmm, I am not too impressed with the line up.  There are definately some
great artists on the roster, but I keep seeing a repetitive Detroit

i second that, aside from a few names i'm not too impressed. i'll be there tho, especially for the afterparties.

two questions: in that detroit news article this morning, kevin saunderson states he will have nothing to do with this year's festival...!? and yet there he is listed...whats going on..? somebody changed his mind?

2nd...what's up with sponsorship this year? are we going to be bombarded with looping bacardi videos and airplanes flying banners etc etc again? given mitsubishi is running that retarded car commercial with the girl getting her rave-on in the car 50 times a day, i was half expecting to see them take ford's place...

jt