> According to the flyer for a party in Cedar Rapids IA this weekend, where
> Woody McBride, the Advent, and THomas Krome are playing
> (http://www.mnvibe.com/events/events/show_event.php?handle=vessels)  the
> new basketball heros has remixes by the Advent/G Flame on it.

Anyone planning on attending the above- be forewarned that Advent is not
showing up to their show in Chicago tonight due to problem with Cisco's
passport or Visa or some crap. Advent probably wont be doing any of their
US tour dates for the next week or two- maybe they'll have their crap
together by the time they come over for demf