http://www.myfishbox.com/lawsuit.cfm

It's about a lawsuit concerning petswarehouse.com and the company suing
the individuals and the online bulletin board about comments made.

we have to remember that you can sue ANYONE for anything. If i wanted to, i could sue for the fact that Rob's name is in fact Rob, and it hurts my feelings (a stretch, but catch my drift). Will i ever win in court? never. Is that probably the reason for suing him? NO. As everyone should know, its almost always cheaper to settle out of court EVEN if you would obviously win a case. I think its tragic, and personally i feel its something in our system that indeed needs to be changed.

Look at scientology. do you think they use everyone under the sun in the expectation to win? Not at all. they sue to dissuade, to scare, and to intimidate. Most of their cases are dropped after the attacked person shuts their mouth.