----- Original Message -----
From: "J. T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 1:33 PM
Subject: Re: [313] official DEMF lineup up

> the biggest disappointment to me is that there doesnt seem to be much live
> stuff this year. they said in that detroit news article that they wanted
> keep people dancing all day this time, i guess they assume dj's are better
> at this...personally i just think daylight keeps people from dancing as
> much...and i really like checking out live stuff during the day, nice
> atmosphere and mood, to me..

In general, I'd agree, with people nursing hangovers and all, but the first
year @ CPOP was an exception to that rule and then some. Phew! Theo Parrish
still has me on a different plain two years later.

Tristan
Upcoming Gigs:
4/14/02 - Filler @ Blue Room, Adams Morgan, DC
http://www.mp313.com <- Music