In one of the Chisel Records releases, I think the "Rainstick" record by LA
Williams came a quote on the press release that was inclueded that said "If
you havn't heard it yet then it is new new to you."  And I am sure that
there is plenty of older stuff out there that most of us havn't heard.  If
you don't like the wink track then there is something else out there to
check out.  although i still think mr wink can goto hell after the "hows
your evening so far" thing.  I havn't even heard the "Phreak" thing yet.  so
sad...

jeff