From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, 14 April 2002 4:31 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Record Pressing...

In a message dated 4/13/2002 9:43:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< The last release they did for us came
 out about as thick and nice as european vinyl (~equivalent to delsin
vinyl)
 - quite a surprise as we just paid for normal weight vinyl.  >>

I did like the prices, that they were giving compared to some of the
prices
that I got quoted for some other places. But should I get the master
made
somwhere else or should I get that done through archer?
thanks
allen

Fusion Technology Records
248.343.4838