mine is "Golden Solitude" with Bembe Segue on vocals.  Amazing stuff.

at first I didn't dig the new 4Hero because of all the vocal tracks. Now it's hard for me to dig their stuff *without* vocals.

They really do an amazing job on this one.

-d

however, the thing that does it for me is the last track. it's a gorgeous
track with guest vocals
by Terry Callier. it's a bit pricey, because i don't think it ever saw a
domestic release. but if
that sound is your thing then you won't be bummed out.

rt