So, like my friend is having this bar-b-que on Memorial day weekend - we
have a couple of turntables and some good eats. Everyone is invited as it
seems nothing else is going to be happening that weekend. ;)

MEK

                      Fred Heutte

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       <313@hyperreal.org>

                      ta.com>                  cc: