Or Beatmasters ft Merlin, "Who's In The House?", in which Merlin asks:

"who's Fast Eddie?
I'll serve him up like a plate of spaghetti"

Hip-house really makes me laugh; what you had was a new genre of music that
lasted for about a year, tops. During that year, all hip-house records were
*about* hip-house, never really about anything else; all the records
expressed immense confidence in the future of the genre ("hip-house is here
to stay!"); everyone thought they'd discovered the promised land. Almost
overnight, though, it all collapsed, and hip-house died. Tyree ended up
delivering pizzas. God knows what Fast Eddie, or Kool Rock Steady, are doing
(Kool Rock Steady's work with Lidell Townsell is pretty good
hip-acid-house). Hip-house was no more.

I can't really think of any other genre that appeared on the scene with such
self-confidence and vigour, spawned hundreds of releases for around ten
months, and then *utterly vanished*...

And what was the ultimate hip-house record? For me, "Let The Music Take
Control" by Tyree...

Brendan

Legal Disclaimer

the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
this e-mail from your system.
mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message that
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required
please request a hard-copy version.  This message is provided for
informational purposes only.
our website at: http://www.widelearning.com

Wide Learning is a trading name of Wide Multimedia Ltd Registered office:
33-41 Dallington Street, London EC1V 0BB
Company number: 3339664 VAT number: 690 8399 83