Thanks for the link, Keleigh.

I'm planning on going to Porter Street for the first time tonight to see Shake.
I'd urge anybody else in the area to go check this out, too.
I feel bad that I haven't been able to make it out to Porter Street yet, but
this is definitely one that's got me excited.

I think Shake may be my favorite Detroit DJ, actually. He's definitely in my
top 3. Go see & support this man if you like a DJ with a sense
of adventure.

BVL
--
http://www.chromedecay.org