Hey, until the upcoming demf is over can everyone start editing their subs more carefully. I dont have enough time to read all convos. Example, the "DEMF afterparties" string. I keep checking every message in hopes of getting info on parties, but really its a string about last year and the controversy involved with who pays for which dj. Its very misleading. Please lable convos about last year demf with "demf2001" or "club contracts", or whatever is appropriate.

thnx in advance

chana