----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew MacQueen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
With all due respect (and I mean that) to people really interested in
ecstasy, I always come back to 313 because as a list it discussed and
celebrated the city and it's flavors of electronic music more than it
focused on the other elements of the party scene(s).  All I'm asking is that
we please not turn this thread into a forum for debate on the effects of
various drugs?