I understand your point, and I'll admit that it is nice to see a DJ
enjoying the party vibe.
My point is that it isn't a good reason not to go and hear a DJ. It's not
the most important thing.
Other than the bad attitude D.C is an excellent DJ.
This has got me thinking about other DJs that don't show much emotion
whilst playing. Surely there are a few Detroit DJs that have been brought
up on the mean streets and aren't all smiley and jumpin around when on the
decks? I don't remember Rolando being particularly jolly!