Entertainment UK Limited
Registered Office: 243 Blyth Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 1DN.
Registered in England Numbered 409775

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may
contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the contrary, any
opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the
official view of the company.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from
your system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or
disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you for your co-operation.

Check http://www.third-ear.net/music/publicheroes/#

>From Detroit comes longtime DJ and Producer Alton Miller with releases on
KMS and Planet-E to his ever growing list of prodution credits. Gilbert
Cohen (or Gilb-r) has championed the French house / hip-hop / drum & bass
sound on his own Versatile label (responsible for I:Cube amongst others and
his own Chateau Flight, DJ Gilb-r and Cheek releases), and has become a
world renowned DJ in his own right.
 In the lounge we see Berlin in the house as Thomas Fehlman, Gudrun Gut and
Daniel Meteo bring the Ocean Club electro-pop-click-techno-house sound to
the capital with Bus from Berlin / Pole's Scape label playing live. A.J
Letty holds the whole thing together, with Nick Craddock in support.

In 1991 Alton recorded his first release, Pleasure Baby, for Serious
Grooves/KMS. I Like Having You, his second release
 recorded for Cyren is considered a classic among House djs worldwide. This
single was also a debut for his vocal talents.
Alton's third single, Dusk, recorded under the pseudonym Aphrodisiac for
Serious Grooves/KMS was critically acclaimed on both European and North
American charts. Since his early recordings, Alton has amassed worldwide
success and exposure as a House producer/dj.

For the last two years Alton has been busy releasing singles/EPs for
various independent labels. Guidance Recordings and BPM Records were
plateaus for Alton's inner growth as a musician and songwriter/producer.
The Rare Source EP recorded in Paris for BPM charted in Muzik's 100 top
songs of 1996. Past releases include recordings for Carl Craig's Planet E,
Distance Recordings and Orange Dance Company.

Alton has teamed with one of Detroit's premier playwright and songwriting
talents, Dorothea Sharon on their debut single "Glory" for the Japanese
based label LifeLine records. His album for Distance Records is received
rave reviews for it's musical representation of everything that is dance
music. Also, look for his Lifeline album called closer to be released early
2002. Also, he has a King Street project scheduled for release in April
2002 called "Love Inside" He has also started his own label, Muse
Recordings which has one release to date under it's belt with another due
out in the new year titled "Look Inside." Alton teams up with long time
friend Malik Alston to form a production duo called A-Minor for this
project. Also, look out for another release on Trackmode records called
"Paradise" with remixes by Larry Heard and Kemiticjust to follow. His remix
credits to date are as follows: Sean Deason's "Allegory+Metaphor" on
intuit-solar, Jacob Desvarieux's An Di Adie on distance,Supaka Pooh's "Aya"
on Flower Records,Kenny Carvel's "Rise" featuring John Redmond on Music 101
and Lorca's "I Cry" featuring Mandel Turner on f-com.

>From 1989 to present Alton has toured France, Chile, England, Japan,
Switzerland, Portugal and Germany defining House
music to the world as he has experienced and lives it. Alton's intimate
connection with the drums and varied African influenced rhythms result in
compositions that move people physically and emotionally, and hearing him
dj defines what House music is all about!

In 2001 at the Detroit Electronic Music Festival, Alton played back to back
with Gilb'r, creating the soundtrack to an everlasting afternoon. Public
Heroes seeks to recreate that magic moment by once again teaming Alton and
Gilb'r together for a night of what promises to be ecstatic house
music......