Friend of mine passed me a mix of Rolando Live @ Club Rex 24.02.01, in the mix he played this unknown mix of "Strings of Life" (around 1:16:33 into the mix) I've never heard this version of Strings of Life before... also can anyone tell me what is the artist and title of the track which follows rite after Strings of Life, it has this crazy flanging sound (around 1:20:00 into the mix) Jeff Mills played this tune a few times as well. Hope somebody can help me figure out these tracks.

Cheers,
Henry