Terra Deva is a vocalist he has done a lot of work with!
She has been to philly a few times to work with Pete Moss.....

I am going to check Mr. Webster tonight at the Aqua Lounge.
This place only holds about 200 people so it shouldd be a nice little gig!

Thank You,

Malcolm
http://www.big12inch.com
Dance Music and Electronica