that previous Residual release by Mandrake / Boo Williams is class a as well!

wicked tracks

At 20-4-2002 +0000 15:06, you wrote:
Hello dear list members!

I bought the new Residual 12" today.
Titonton Duvante & John Tejada - Freaky Deaky EP / REZ013

A superb masterpiece full of funky and tricky drumprogramming and the soulful SH 101 sequence that we all love from these guys. I was a little bit wondering because I haven't found too many influences from Titonton. It sounds like a normal Tejada production...... the same feeling that I had as I heard the Titonton & Fabrice Lig EP on Seventh City.... this sounded more than a Fabrice Lig record too....

.. . :: http://nomorewords.net