i am on the digest so i don't know if this has
already been discussed...but metropolis was sweet.  i
have never seen the film but felt that even though the
movie was cut from 2.5 hours to 60 min, it was
complete in plot. plus having jeff mills introduce the
film and then answer questions was quite nice.  the
soundtrack that jeff made finally made sense when
added to the edited film.
   the submerge building is great inside though it
still has the old laundry workers union sign on the
outside.  UR had opened S.I.D. for shopping all day
and I picked up the Model 600 Update whitelabel, UR
3000, and the Los Hermanos EP.  all three are
dancefloor destroyers.  i prefer the B side on the UR
3000 EP but both tracks are great.  the Model 600 is
almost evil electro with strong showings on all four
tracks.  the Los Hermanos EP was great too, but i
think the pressing was bad.  there were four or five
skips on each side where the needle would jump about
4-5 grooves.  did anyone else who has this have
similar problems?

there was talk of an after party of sorts after the
last screening.  does anyone know what went on?

-sam