Ive been checking technotourist but there's no KMS, no planet E, no 430 west, no Derrick May, no Kenny, no drexciya. Seems fishy. Last year I went to KMS party which was not advertised, but this year does not seem as promising, the line up at the festival is mediocre, and morale is down. So I guess my question is to those out there who might have some connects with labels in your city. Are there going to be more events that have not yet been posted. Does anybody know???