Thanks for the info... I did think that NSC was the name of the record pressing company, but I was slightly confused because I did not realize that there were releases put out under the NSC name. Always nice to learn something! /dave

Paul Virilio:
"Resistance is always possible! But we must engage in resistance first of all by developing the idea of a technological culture. However, at the present time, this idea is grossly underdeveloped. For example, we have developed an artistic and a literary culture. Nevertheless, the ideals of technological culture remain underdeveloped and therefore outside of popular culture and the practical ideals of democracy. This is also why society as a whole has no control over technological developments. And this is one of the gravest threats to democracy in the near future. "