Hi,

I went to the three PM showing and I have to agree that it was an excellent experience. While I was at the shop I picked up UR3000, Los Hermanos, and Update. I am glad that I am not the only one who had problems with the Los Hermanos record. One side is fine, but the other skips in a few places. Regardless, Birth Of 3000 is going to be a hit.

I agree, all three of those records will slay the dancefloor. Despite what some of the haters who heard the RA files on this list have said, UR 3000 is a good record.

Take care,
mt