like stuart all i remember of kickin' was the first colin dale comp 'the outer limits', first time i'd heard some of those carl craig tracks off retroactive - and it also had my mates connective zone from a13 on it.. great morganistic track as i remember too - bought it with my dole money when i was signing on :)

as for the offshoot fragmented, they released one of my favourites, chris gray's 'fish & luvconfushun' as well as a lot of stuff by morgan geist, dan curtin, paul mac, etc.. the paul mac album 'old school former pupil' isn't bad and there's a compilation with a few of the dan curtin and morgan geist things on..