Adult - Resuscitation
Drexciya - Neptunes Lair

mixwise the dave clarke electroboogie cd is good.

: I'm looking for some recommendations for a good electro CD. I'm told
:there's a good one called 'Futurism' on City Rockers and I've also been
:recommended Detroit Grand Pubahs 'Funk Ya'll." I've already got Japanese
:Telecom which is good so something similar would be cool.
:
:Cheers,
:Gary.
:
:
:To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:
: