due to the immense amount of responses i got, i'll
just tell on list.  i didn't know i would get such a
flood of responses, and didn't figure there were that
many copies available at the store.
i got them at Rick Wilhite's store called Vibes on
Livernois about four blocks north of seven mile.  Now
don't all of you just leave work to go there since the
store is only open on Tues. and Wed. from 12:00 to
7:00.

on a side note, this record is tits!!!!!!!!!!  the
jill scott remix is so soulful and the flip is a
dancefloor banger.  Rick's store has a great selection
of deep house, hip-hop, disco, and r&b.  he put it
best when he said he "didn't carry much of that rave
type stuff."  I highly recommend going even if you
don't want this record just to listen to records with
Rick and hangout.  he pointed out some other great
records.  like the whitelabel peacefrog KDJ and a few
other whitelabel sound signature releases.  and the
guy has mad disco.

TRACKMODE PARTY HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-sam
http://[EMAIL PROTECTED]