> You can order it from Dancetracks http://www.dancetracks.com
>
> http://www.dancetracks.com/audio/33636.ram
>
> $15.99 though...oh my!

Not to mention the $30 minimum order charge for overseas orders, the $35
USPS shipping charge and the $20 USPS surcharge (which is hidden in the
small print)... I actually got as far as picking some other records to
order, and registering as a new customer, before I realised I'd be paying
the best part of $90 for four records, plus import duty - which is
absolutely ridiculous!

So I'll add my name to list of UK list-members who will gladly pay someone
to pick a copy up for me from Rick Wilhite's store, Recordtime, Dancetracks
or wherever!

Cheers,

Tom