Checked out smallfish yeserday afternoon - quite a cool shop, scored a
Herbert remix, New UR release (damn fine) and some other random bits and
bobs. The only wierd thing is that the tunes are sorted alphabetically with
no dividers for individual labels so you generally have to know what you're
looking for.

They have great listening kit instore as well (new vestax decks and
behringer cans) *nice*