The two artists that have been doing it for me lately are Sterac and Morgan
Geist (sometimes I just play "Super" over and over). In addition, there's
Fabrice Lig, Splinterfaction, Daniel Wang, Duplex and all that lot too...
and I am going through a funny "old KMS records" phase as well, with tracks
like "Bounce Your Body To The Box" and "Funky Funk Funk" annoying the hell
out of my up-tight neighbour on a nightly basis...

Brendan

Legal Disclaimer

the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
this e-mail from your system.
mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message that
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required
please request a hard-copy version.  This message is provided for
informational purposes only.
our website at: http://www.widelearning.com

Wide Learning is a trading name of Wide Multimedia Ltd Registered office:
33-41 Dallington Street, London EC1V 0BB
Company number: 3339664 VAT number: 690 8399 83