Well NYC your in for a BIG treat... I'm from Portland, Oregon and we've had the honor of Brett Dancer playing here atleast four times... He is one of my favorite DJ's..Brett's first time to Portland was in 1999.. and he was here this last november playing with Larry Heard. A very nice man, and an amazing artist.
I can't wait to see him in Detroit!!
~E

Grammenos, Peter wrote:

Plant Bar - NYC

Wed May 1.PERMACULTURE w/ BRETT DANCER (Trackmode Recordings, NYC)
Treeboy & Lady Day.

In honor of May Day, Brett Dancer will be workin' it
at Permaculture. The proud proprietor of Trackmode Recordings, over the
last decade Brett has released excellent underground house tracks by
Moodymann, Larry Heard, Theo Parrish and himself from the basement of his
Queens apartment. Like many of his Detroit pals, Brett plays big club gigs
all over the world but rarely gets the chance to spin here at home. Why?
Because no one asks him. DDX were rocked by the heavy grooves at his Winter
Music Conference set, dropped him a line, and now here he is, right in our
own backyard. And damn if it ain't free.

--------------------------- Peter Grammenos Goldman Sachs & Co. Tel : 212.902.2446 ---------------------------