Yes, the song is a love song for Eminem sung by a male fan, and Dr Dre heard
the PSB song (was it also on MTV?), enjoyed it and laughed and warned PBS
that they would cop it from Eminem bigtime now. It's great when hip-hoppers
can laugh stuff off.

I heard there is a sensational (officially, as opposed to speculatively) gay
rapper in Detroit actually! Anyone know his name?