Don't know if this is who you're referring to, but on the subject of gay
hip hop there was a cd by a group called ghetto rainbow that came out (no
pun intended) about a year ago.

i see their website is still up, too . . .
http://www.ghettorainbow.com

ben

On Sat, 27 Apr 2002
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Don't remember the magazine (XXL or something) but there is a gay rapper
> who is "out" and is very explicit about his wants and needs. Wish I
> remembered his name - I'll see if I can find the article.
>
> MEK
>

>                       sean deason
>                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       Phonopsia <[EMAIL
> PROTECTED]>
>                       .net>                    cc:       Cyclone Wehner
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, 313 Detroit <313@hyperreal.org>
>                                                Subject:  Re: [313] Fw: Moby
> Responds To Eminem...
>                       04/26/02 09:17 PM
>                       Please respond to
>                       seandeason
>

> whoa! how'd you make the jump from Moby to PetShopBoys??
> To tie it all together: word is that the PetShopBoys have a video/song
> about a
> gay rapper who is an Eminem satire. I'm not making this up. and isnt PSB
> playing the State Theater in Detroit? glanced at the schedule briefly on
> MTV.com. thats where I got the gay rapper info thingy too :^)
>
> sean deason
>
> Phonopsia wrote:

====data general===========
==www.umich.edu/~btausig===