I have a house in the burbs of detroit (royal oak)
I am ope ni ng it up to needy travelers (as space permits)

it is open to anyone with a couple decks an a soundsystem for an all
day/nite bbque/demf base...

I also have room for travellers during DEMF two rooms/plus two couches more
if needed
rulez

make sure my dog has water; isnt stoked!  an is in the house upon leaving.
and no live decks after 11:00pm unless scheduled...

o an we broadband the live sets (yknow to share...)

contact me privately if you need a crash pad (respect the house that it
remains open for all)

phedx