I just put up a mix at http://www.undergroundcommittee.com which has one of the tracks Otto gave me when he was visiting New Orleans a few months back. Anyway it's, Fabrice Lig presents Mauler - PGM 300 - Keynote Records, very nice stuff, quality sound. Nice Label.

- Aqua Bassino - Baby C'mon - F-Communications
- Maurizio - Domina [Maurizio Mix] - Basic Channel
- Bobby D'Ambrosio - Special - Definity Records
- Swag - Te Puedo Liberar - White Label
- Shaboom - Sweet Sensation [Mick's Discotizer Mix] - Warner(UK)
- Jasper Street Company - Smile - Basement Boys
- Speedbump - Deeper [Club Edit] - BMG(Sweden)
- Andy Caldwell - I Can't Wait [Original Flavor Mix] - OM Records
- Wam Kidz - In Love Again - Earth Records
* Fabrice Lig presents Mauler - PGM 300 - Keynote Records
- Gemini - Where You Belong - Cyclo Records
- The Rurals - Window Pain - Peng
- JT Donaldson - An Open Mic - Cyclo Records
- Urban Soul - Show Me [Def Club Mix] - King Street Sounds
- Phunkie Souls - The Music [Richard F. Defected Re-Edit] - Strictly Rhythm
- PQM feat. Cica - The Flying Song [PQM's Amped Up Mix] - Yoshitoshi