Y'all,

If there happen to be any list members in the Rochester, NY area, I'm doing
a live PA this Friday at Java's on Gibbs St.  I'll probably start around
10-ish and play for an hour or so.
This is a warm-up for a tour I'm doing throughout Germany in June and July.
It's also (gulp) my FIRST live PA ever.  I'll be playing
deconstructed/reconstructed material from my recent and upcoming releases on
k2o, Kanzleramt, and Headspace.
It's free, so if any of you happen to be in the area, stop by.  It'd be
great to see you.

Thanks,
---
Dennis DeSantis