as far as i know the last things he released were in 1991 on dance mania and
fsr.
however, on the back of the 'the best of future sound records' put out on
rephlex in 1994 it says that "future sound still flourishes today". it goes
onto to say "always expect the unexpected from terry baldwin".
james
www.jbucknell.com